- Asking prices: from €682k to €1m
- Two New developments in a great location: Ruzafa district
- One building in the heart of Ruzafa
- Gross rental yields from 3.7% to 13%
This deal is an opportunity to step into the touristic rental business with a top class new development in the trendy Ruzafa district, where the shortage of new developments makes this building potentially attractive and demanded.
It is a new development already run by the limited company that has the ownership, and the best possible best way to take over is buying the company, taking possession of the ownership and keep running the business.
From a strategy point of view there are 2 options: buy the building at €1,610,000 or buy the company at € 628,422
- 2 Buildings: 12 apartments + 4 commercial units
- Already leased until Feb 2019
- Asking price: €1.5m
- Current rental income until Feb 2019: €28,512
- Potential rental income from 2019 (long term): €110K
- Valencia rental price rise by 12% in 2016
This is an ideal opportunity where two buildings are located on the same street. This is the scenario that we suggest: one to be run as a holiday letting business and the other one for long term rental, combining two good strategies with high demand.
The buildings are in the borough called “El Carmen”, which is in the Old Town, bordered by the river garden La Turia. In the 1980s El Carmen was a poor area in needs of urbanisation and a rehabilitation plan. Young people moved away from El Carmen given the poor condition of the housing stock and an increase in crime. Now the younger population is back and the area is considered to be a “prime-market”.
- Project of 8 apartments, 2 penthouses and 2 commercial premises
- Cost of the whole project: €1.7m
- ROI: 25%
- Exclusive project
- Good location with exterior apartments facing 2 streets
This is an exclusive deal to investors who want to generate a good return developing. The project is done and constructors in place. Certainly, an opportunity to launch good quality apartments to the Valencia demanded market.