Daily Archives: March 21, 2011

How to get ridd off your defaulting tenant (without losing cash)

By Andrés Díez Bronzini, Lawyer CASE ONE: John has rented his apartment to Ángel who has stopped paying the rent. John wants to recover the unpaid rent amounting to € 3,000 and get Ángel out of his apartment. How can John proceed?   Firstly, John should claim the money in out of courts summons via registered and certified burofax (this is a letter you send by Correos, the Sp